Are you having issues logging in to Medcor systems with Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)? This article will walk through some troubleshoots for the error "You cannot access this right now" while using MFA.
Medcor's IT recently made updates to keep our data more secure. In order to use MFA log in for any Medcor systems in Chrome you must install the Windows Accounts Chrome extension.
Troubleshoots for "You cannot access this right now" error
1. Install Windows Accounts extension in Chrome.
- Use this link to access the Windows Accounts extension page in Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/windows-accounts/ppnbnpeolgkicgegkbkbjmhlideopiji
- Click "Add to Chrome" in the top right.
- Follow steps to install extension
- Close Chrome entirely and reopen.
2. Use Microsoft Edge
- Close Chrome, open Microsoft Edge
- Enter the address for the Medcor system you are trying to access (example: outlook.medcor.com, medfiles.medcor.com)
- Log in with MFA
How to file an IT ticket for MFA login
If you have done these troubleshoots and are still unable to use MFA to log in please file an incident for IT in Help Desk. The Service should be Accounts and Access and the Category should be Network Password.