If you have an email such as "hr @ companyname.com" or "reports @ companyname.com" which is accessed by multiple users then you will need to use email as an authentication method.
This method is only available to users who Medcor has designated as Shared Inboxes. If you don't see this option please contact email@example.com.
This is the process to set up email authentication.
- Enter your email address
- Enter your password
- Click Login. You will see the prompt "More Information Required Medcor needs more information to keep your account secure. Select Next.
- Click Next. The "Configure Email" prompt will come up. The email for the account will display on screen (it cannot be edited).
- Click Continue. This will send a verification email with the subject "Email Verification Code." A prompt will come up to enter the code from the email.
- Enter the Verification Code. A "Great Job!" prompt will come up.
- Click Done and log in. After completing the set up you will be brought back to the login screen. You will be prompted to authenticate through the established email address each time you log in.