Medcor has implemented Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) on our Microsoft 365 environment and on other Medcor applications.
You can add an authentication method for M365 by the following:
- Navigate to https://mysignins.microsoft.com/security-info and sign in with your Medcor credentials. These will be the same credentials used for Teams, Email, MedcorU, etc.
- Click on “Add sign-in method”.
- Choose the appropriate method for enrollment. Medcor highly recommends using the Microsoft Authenticator App for better security and convenience.
- Please note that installing and using the Microsoft Authenticator does not give Medcor or Microsoft control over your device. This is solely for authentication verification purposes.
- Follow the prompts displayed to finalize the setup.