Medcor is implementing Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) on our Microsoft 365 environment. After 9/21 if you have not enable Multi-Factor Authentication then you will no longer be able to sign in to your account.
You can add an authentication method for M365 by the following:
- Navigate to https://mysignins.microsoft.com/security-info and sign in with your Medcor credentials. These will be the same credentials used for Teams, Email, MedcorU, etc.
- Click on “Add sign-in method”.
- Choose the appropriate method for enrollment. Medcor highly recommends using the Microsoft Authenticator App for better security and convenience.
- Please note that installing and using the Microsoft Authenticator does not give Medcor or Microsoft control over your device. This is solely for authentication verification purposes.
- Follow the prompts displayed to finalize the setup.
After 9/21 your account will have to be re-enabled by filing an IT Helpdesk ticket:
- Your manager must submit a ticket for you by logging in at https://helpdesk.medcor.com/
- Click on “Report an Issue"
- Set Service to "Accounts and Access," and Category to "Account Re-Enable." Include the advocate's Medcor email in the description of your incident and enter the advocate's info in the contact details section.