You can set up your phone to receive texts in order to use Multi Factor Authentication.
This is the process to set up Text/SMS authentication.
- Enter your email address
- Enter your password
- Click Login. You will see the prompt "More Information Required Medcor needs more information to keep your account secure. Select Next.
- Click Next. You will be given the option to choose between an authenticator app or text. Select Use Text/SMS
- Click Use Text/SMS. A prompt to "Configure Text/SMS" will come up. The phone number you enter here will be tied to your Client Portal account for Multi Factor Authentication going forward.
- Click Continue. A "Cell Phone Number Verification" prompt will come up. When you have received the code you will enter it here.
- Click Verify. A "Great Job!" prompt will come up.
- Click Done and log in. After completing the set up you will be brought back to the login screen. You will be prompted to authenticate through the established phone number each time you log in.