If your company uses Microsoft 365, you can use your Microsoft 365 credentials to sign into Medcor's Client Portal.
Simply click the "Sign in with Microsoft" button on the Sign In screen. You'll be taken to the Microsoft 365 login page, where you will enter your work email address, password, and any other multi-factor sign-in requirements your company may have.
The first time you or someone for your company attempt to sign into Client Portal with Microsoft 365, you may receive one of the following two screens depending on your company's Microsoft 365 policies:
Allows Users to "Accept"
Requires Admin to "Accept"
If you see the blue "Accept" button, go ahead and click that button and you'll be taken right into Client Portal. You will only be prompted to Accept once.
If you see the "Need admin approval" message, your Microsoft Azure Active Directory Administrator will need to Accept the permissions for you and your colleagues. Send your Microsoft Azure Active Directory Administrator (typically in your IT department) a link to this article so they can follow the directions below. Once they have accepted the permissions, you will be able to sign in to the Client Portal with your Microsoft 365 credentials.
Microsoft Azure Active Directory Administrator Approval
To enable your employees to sign into Medcor's Client Portal using their Microsoft 365 credentials, please follow the steps below:
- Click this link to be taken to Azure AD: https://login.microsoftonline.com/organizations/v2.0/adminconsent?client_id=21c5ea6a-9214-445b-9468-0e0c9e99c245&scope=https://graph.microsoft.com/.default
- Sign in with Microsoft Azure AD administrative credentials.
- Click the blue "Accept" button shown below to allow all users in your organization to be able to log into Medcor's Client Portal using their Microsoft 365 credentials.
- Please let your users know that you've Accepted Microsoft 365 sign in for Medcor Client Portal.
- Optional: In your Microsoft Azure Active Directory portal under Enterprise applications, you will now see "Medcor Client Portal" listed.